The most commonly preferred flooring in multi-level offices, conference halls/rooms, hotel rooms, etc., is carpet flooring. It is because they are available in all sizes, shapes and colours. Another interesting fact about carpet flooring is that it traps all the dust particles resulting in cleaner air in the space.
A few of the top methods of this procedure are:
- Dry Cleaning Method: This process mainly consists of two components, i.e., chemical spray/powder and heat. This method consumes a comparatively lesser amount of time.
- Steam Cleaning Method: Here, a chemical cleaning solution and hot water are employed to extract the dirt from the carpet. It is also termed the hot water extraction method.
- Foam Cleaning Method: Foam acts as the main cleaning solution in this particular process. Once the foam soaks out all the dust and dirt, the entire carpet is vacuumed properly for complete cleaning.
- Bonnet Buffing Method: This method focuses on the maintenance of the carpet. A round-shaped buffer device is used to take out the dust and dirt from the carpet. And this is not suitable for deep cleaning of the carpet.
Why is commercial carpet cleaning effective?
- Firstly, the life of your carpet is expanded. A commercial space carpet tends to get more stained and dirtier. Hence, professional commercial cleaning should be preferred.
- The air quality in the atmosphere is improved. A clean carpet will be able to trap more dirt and dust particles making the air cleaner.
- Commercial carpet cleaning services in Fairfield, NJ does not cause a lot of disruption to your workings. This way you can get two things done simultaneously, i.e., you can continue your work and also get your carpets cleaned.
It is worth mentioning that nothing is more satisfying than having a cleaner space. It feels quite good to have neat carpet flooring. Give thought to commercial carpet cleaning today!